Are you smart? Does sales speech and content come naturally to you? Love to speak to clients for support and some upselling…read on…this job is for you!
This is a multi disciplinary role for those who are looking to work in a disruptive lean startup environment.
This is for those who are looking for a challenging and unusual role, with exposure to multi domain expertise not limited to playing the role of Sales, Business Development, Customer support and marketing.
We are one among the FEW distributed startups in India where you will collaborate along side of several virtual teams spread across the globe.
Industry Verticals – Software as a Service (SAAS), E-Commerce, Cloud & Travel.
Description about the Role
- Establish and deepen relationships with clients by understanding their business objectives and providing exemplary support as their primary contact within PurpleRain and its associated brands.
- Receive in-bound calls, lead generationand potential business tie-ups, and follow up with the prospective clients for our travel portal.
- Proactively anticipate customer needs and propose recommendations based on customer needs and resolve any potential issues.
- Document all opportunities and activities in CRM
- Winning and securing business for the organization by making calls to the prospective clients.
- Work closely with the Sales team to develop new business proposals for the clients
- Respond to incoming Requests for Information (RFIs), Requests for Proposals (RFPs) in a Professional and creative manner.
- Understand a prospect’s business needs and work with the management teams to develop a tailored digital marketing proposal.
- Work closely as a team with the Sales Specialists and Customer support
- Preparing and writing articles, marketing brochures, press releases and other web content.
- Sourcing and developing content for websites/magazines/blogs
- Moderating user-generated content such as messages of Facebook pages/posts/twitter replies.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in sales and business development from an IT industry is a plus
- Customer service minded with good telephonic skills.
- Excellent communication (English, Hindi) and presentation skills.
- Tech Savvy
- Strong negotiation and convincing skills
- Strong listening, probing, and phone skills.
- Ability to juggle different priorities and meet deadlines.
- Experience with Articles writing, blogs/forums
- Aptitude & willingness to learn new technologies.
- Self-confident and sociable – ability to network effectively.
- MBA (or equivalent qualification) from Tier1 colleges
- 1-3 years of sales experience
- Preferred domains- Sales, Marketing,
What we offer
- You will work in an internationally oriented company located in Bangalore.
- Dynamic work environment, flat hierarchies and fast decision-making routes.
- You will work together with all other employees from different businesses areas and will be thus involved in the development of the business.
- With our rapid growth you will have the opportunity to develop yourself professionally and also to take responsibility increasingly.
- Remuneration – Up to 3.0 L per annum (Subjective to experience, qualification & other parameters).
Why you should join PurpleRain
- Free snacks, because we need fuel!
- Free coffee, because how else are you going to pound away at the keyboard all day?
- Company swag, such as coozies and tees.
- Casual dress code, because no one feels very comfortable in a pantsuit and pumps.
- Fantasy football and March Madness tournaments.
- And walkable access to the best Restaurants, clubs and hangouts in the city!! We are situated just next to 100 feet road, Indira Nagar